- Files from libi2pd must not depend on files from libi2pdclient and i2pd. Files from libi2pdclient can depend on files from libi2pd but not on i2pd. You can find it in the fileslist.mk
- You can use C++11, but make sure code is buildable by gcc 4.6
- Don't reinvent a wheel. Try to find appropriate solution in std or boost. If a feature is presented in both, use std.
- Don't bring any additional dependency without discussion. However boost, openssl and zlib can be used in any amount.
- No requirements for formatting or coding style. You can do whatever you like.
- When you work with binary data, mind endianness. Use functions from I2PEndian.h